[TR] VTR 2010

ronnie babbitt rbtr3a at cox.net
Thu Sep 30 09:09:04 MDT 2010

Guys this is a reminder that today is the last day to sign up at the regular
price $105. 00 for the NATC which will be held on beautiful Jekyll Island Ga.
After today the price goes up twenty bucks.

If you haven't visited the event website. Go to www.Vtr2010.Org. Be sure to
watch the video.

This years TSD ralley was designed by Mark Johnson. Mark is a multiple SCCA
world champion rally champion.

The SCCA Buccaneer Region will design and conduct the Auto cross on the jekyll
island airport. The auto cross on Jekyll has gained the reputation of being
one of the very fastest and challenging autocross venues offered.

Group 44 owner and Driver Bob Tullius will be on hand along with his former
tuner and Crew Chief Lanky Foushee. In addition Bob has agreed to allow us the
privilege of displaying his TR6, a personal gift offered to him by the Triumph
Corporation. This is the very LAST TR6 ever built. This car has never been
removed from his collection since taking ownership.

Amelia Island Concours owner and Collector Mr. Bill Warner has graciously
offered use of his Group 44 TR6. Bill will also serve as our emcee for the
awards banquet.

In addition we will also have the Group 44 GT6. This car was restored and
owned by Mr. Tim Suddard owner of Classic Motorsports. Tim has offered to not
only Sponsor but to also Host the hospitality suite.

VTR Editor and Former Triumph Public relations director, driver/Racer Mr. Mike
Cook will entertain us as the guest speaker during the awards banquet.

In addition I have commissioned the World Famous Spinal Tappets to produce and
record 9 new songs specifically for this event. This new album will be
available to all registered participants.

Just visiting the Jekyll Island Club and historical district is worth the trip
itself.

For those of you who have attended the SEVTR regionals which have also been
held on Jekyll in the past, this event will be completely different from those
previously held on Jekyll. Do not convince yourself that this will be the same
ole same ole. The National event will look and feel completly different from
the regional you may have attended.

The Jekyll Club hotel has sold out its room Block however we have added two
additional beach side Island hotels to accommodate you housing needs. From
these hotels you can gain a beautiful ocean view. See the website for a
listing of the additional hotels offered.

Its not too late to join in on this event. So come be apart on the VTR 2010
National Convention hosted by the Clubs of the Southeastern Region.

Ronnie Babbitt