[TR] VTR Jekyll Island

tfansher at comcast.net tfansher at comcast.net
Thu Sep 30 13:47:34 MDT 2010

I just did a weather check up for Jekyll Island. Average temp in October are
77F for the avg high and lows around 62F. The first 10 days of October look
super and I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone there.

I've got the beer made and ageing, the 3 has a new interior, and the Stag has
new power steering hoses, rebuilt tranny and other goodies. So I'm just
working and waiting for the time to pass.

Jekyll Island is a great example of the laid-back South: bike paths, beautiful
Live Oak trees with Spanish Moss, AWESOME fresh steamed shrimp, oysters and
other fresh seafood, COLD beer, and southern hospitality.

If anyone is still undecided, give the tripB serious consideration. I don't
think you'll be disappointed.

The Jekyll Island Club will give a totally different feel toB having itB at
Jekyll.B

Janet and I look forwardB to seeing all of you there. I talked to Fred Thomas
yesterday and he's trying to make it down...

Tom Fansher

60 TR3A

61 TR3A

73 Stag