[TR] [6pack] Urethane bushing noise?

Bud Rolofson levilevi at comcast.net
Mon Sep 27 13:27:23 MDT 2010

Darrell,

If the noise comes back try dabbing marine wheel bearing grease (its a
blue/green color) around the edges of the bushings and any interface
that might "take up" the grease.  My front sway bar urethane bushings
started to make noise after being installed and I DIDN'T know to
grease them beforehand so on advice from the list I tried the marine
grease and they quieted down and haven't had a problem since (12
years)...except that now that I've said that I'll probably regret it.

Bud Rolofson

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)
levilevi at comcast.net