[TR] [Spits] Splitting brakes calipers

Berger Bob bberger720 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 27 04:47:58 MDT 2010

When I split mine I just found a matching o-ring that was break fluid
resistant - i think they were from a small hardware store where I
could get help.  Then I just tightened the bolts back in as tight as I
could get.  I think I took them apart with my normal 3/8" drive handle
so I just used the same handle to tighten them up.

Berger Bob
78 Spitfire
St. Louis, MO
NASS #627