[TR] TR3 Breather Pipe fitting

Carl TR cfmtr3a at verizon.net
Sun Sep 26 17:41:28 MDT 2010

I asked this question below - cannot find the response (if there were any)
and searching the archive came up empty.

When rebuilding the engine for the '3 project, I used a plug in the breather
pipe block hole.  Forgot to pull it out before installing the engine.    Now
I am trying to install that pipe and cannot figure out how to get the plug
out.

There isn't enough room to get a drill or any other tool.  Any suggestions?

I have a right angle drill but there isn't even clearance for that.

What about a 1" hole in the wheel well to access it and then plugging with
the 1" plug like on the firewall?  Frustrating afternoon.

Thanks
Carl