[TR] TR3 Electrical question

Carl TR cfmtr3a at verizon.net
Sat Sep 25 22:00:47 MDT 2010

Thanks Randall...

I found a great catalog that explained the connections.  You are correct in
your description.
http://www.lucaselectrical.co.uk/catalogues/XCB634_switchgear_prodas.pdf

It connects to the LT side of the coil... in this case the + side.
Interestingly, the coil has the + side furthest from the distributer.  I
guess I could turn it around in the bracket but then 'LUCAS' would be upside
down... :O)