[TR] TR3 Gas Tank Discharge Fitting

kinderlehrer at comcast.net kinderlehrer at comcast.net
Wed Sep 15 11:05:38 MDT 2010

Permatex reacts to the gasoline and forms these really nice little plugs that
have a habit of clogging fuel lines. I'm sure you can guess how I know that.
I've had some luck finding adapters, connectors, and the such at the plumbing
supply stores, but I don't remember if it was for this application or not.

Bob