[TR] Fuel tank Permatex

banjonut at verizon.net banjonut at verizon.net
Wed Sep 15 12:27:36 MDT 2010

There is a Permatex made to seal fuel lines, gaskets,  etc...it's called "aircraft grade" and its fuelproof.  I've used it on carbs many times and it seals gaskets great.  I don't know if it would work for your tank application but it might be worth a shot.  I got it at Napa and it used to come in a blue and white plastic jar with a brush in the lid.  If you have a leak in an airplane you can't exactly pull over and fix it, so they use this stuff.  I sure hope its still available...good luck.

Steve Ball
'60 TR3A
TS68164L