[TR] cam bearing set screws

Todd W. Richmond twr at skybeam.com
Wed Sep 8 20:30:49 MDT 2010

Randall,

Thanks for the tips.  I was able to get it to work after realizing that
the set screws are tapered (mine were new and still in the package, so
I hadn't noticed the tapered pin).  It was a tight fit even so, and one
actually did create a slight burr on the edge of the hole in the cam
bearing.  Luckily the bearing holes are slightly tapered, so that there
wasn't much for the set screw to collide with.  Backing out the screw
and hitting it with a round file with a couple swipes took care of that
without too much trouble.

Thanks!

-Todd