[TR] ZS Carb Questions

Irv Korey ikorey at comcast.net
Wed Oct 27 12:56:46 MDT 2010

On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 1:41 PM, Bud Rolofson <levilevi at comcast.net> wrote:

An alternative is to find some old ZS carbs that have a "solid"  fuel
> chamber bottom that has no plug holes or jet holes.  I think I got some off
> of a couple of  old MG ZS carbs but I had to look through a big pile of
> carbs at Atlanta Imported Car Parts to find just two of them.  One of these
> days I'll install them when I'm doing my biannual cleaning of the fuel
> chambers.   MG parts on my TR6...god forbid.

Joe Curto sold me a pair of those float chamber bottoms, which I ordered to
eliminate the plug and o-ring. They work great, but are configured slightly
differently, and require all short screws instead of a mix of long and
short.

NFI.

Irv Korey
74 TR6 CF22767U