[TR] ZS Carb Questions

Bud Rolofson levilevi at comcast.net
Wed Oct 27 12:41:19 MDT 2010

I think it would as Buna-N is petro resistant also, but I'm no
chemist.  But I haven't used those type of o-rings.  I know viton has
worked well on the plugs and also for the carb dampers for many years
in my TR6.

An alternative is to find some old ZS carbs that have a "solid"  fuel
chamber bottom that has no plug holes or jet holes.  I think I got
some off of a couple of  old MG ZS carbs but I had to look through a
big pile of carbs at Atlanta Imported Car Parts to find just two of
them.  One of these days I'll install them when I'm doing my biannual
cleaning of the fuel chambers.   MG parts on my TR6...god forbid.

Bud Rolofson

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)
levilevi at comcast.net