[TR] Parts Needed - TR4A

ADRIAN DIX-DYER dixie4.wales at virgin.net
Tue Oct 26 09:50:24 MDT 2010

I have the high beam switch support in green. I am In UK. This has
been removed from a tenessee car when converted to Rhd it is not
required. Make me an offer. Post will be at cost. I can accept Paypal.
Regards
Adrian Tr4a ct63406 o

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/dixie4.wales@virgin.net