[TR] Parts Needed - TR4A

Guy D. Huggins guy at genfiniti.com
Mon Oct 25 12:20:36 MDT 2010

Listers,

Maybe I'm not looking hard enough, but I am having a difficult time locating
the following parts.
Can you help?

LH and RH brackets for securing windshield frame to body tub
Pedestal for mounting the high beam foot switch
Top Latch for securing hood to windscreen, when closed (attaches to the hood
frame)
Hand brake pawl release, specifically the "button" you depress to release the
brake (I have the rod, just no end "button")
Small, plastic plugs that insert into the lower, front suspension arms (2 on
each side)

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Guy D. Huggins