[TR] VTR

marty sukey trmarty at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 25 20:21:13 MDT 2010

I'm glad you enjoyed it and am even more glad you took it easy on me. I hate
getting beat in my own car (Bob).  We just got back. Stayed a couple of extra
days at the Hampton on Jekyll. What a great hotel, if you go back give this
hotel a try and you wont regret it.  Spent the night last night in Virginia.
Apparently there was a NASCAR race in Martinsville and it must have been near
the hotel we randomly picked as we drove home. The hotel was full of fans
after the race in full gear and all fired up. We show up with the race
spitfire in tow and wearing Triumph shirts. Talking about standing out in a
crowd. Anyway, we had a blast at VTR. Big thanks to Ronnie, Jack and Caroline
and all others involved.

Marty