[TR] searching parts on TRF website

Dan Cronin adcronin at mi.rr.com
Thu Oct 21 13:41:31 MDT 2010

10/21
I too find the TRF web site fustrating at times and it truly is much easier to
use Moss or others where you can see and read the part description right there
along with the part number and a link to the check out basket.  I will be
forwarding this note along to TRF!
Dan C

On Oct 21, 2010, at 11:23 AM, Gary Nafziger wrote:

> I prefer buying stuff from TRF, however sometimes find it very frustrating
in my
> search on the website specifically for tr-3 parts.  For instance this
morning I
> went looking for small end rod bushings............gudgeon pin bushes as
> described in Moss motors.  No matter how I tried to describe them on the TRF
web
> site search I came up blank.  I finally just went to Moss and purchased
because
> it was simpler and quicker.  I love they're exploded diagrams.
>
> Does anyone on the list have suggestions for searching?  Just wondering if
I'm

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/adcronin@mi.rr.com