[TR] searching parts on TRF website

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Thu Oct 21 16:27:27 MDT 2010

I am another user that uses the .PDF version of the parts manual for the
numbers when I want to check with TRF after hours, or pick up the phone and
call as they are always knowledgeable, friendly and helpful.  The key work
search the about a 50/50 crap shoot to find what you want, and they have it.

Bill

Bill Beecher
'58 TR-3A TS30766L  "Tarbaby"
www.triumphowners.com/1566