[TR] searching parts on TRF website

Andrew Mace zoboherald at aol.com
Thu Oct 21 12:40:54 MDT 2010

Another option is to check the Moss Europe web site:

<http://www.moss-europe.co.uk/>

Unlike the US site, the Europe site uses mostly original factory part
numbers rather than "made up" numbers. ;-)

(Apologies to my friends at Moss here in the US, for whom I do have
great respect!)

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er,
Triumph Herald engine with wings.

Triumph 10 / Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph
Register: http://www.vtr.org

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph
Herald Database: http://triumph-herald.us