[TR] [SPAM] Re: Dan Masters Wiring Harness

dave dave at ranteer.com
Wed Oct 20 15:10:30 MDT 2010

?I'm going to add something here.

I've got an old japanese car, and it uses a mixture of bullet connectors and
snap together connectors.  I got rid of the bullets, and use only the snap
together.

I also have a tr6 and an mgb.  as I redo wiring in them, I also am switching
over.

if you are going to redo your wiring harness, and I know this may be heresy,
lose the bullet connectors.  I'm sorry; I think they're awful.  I got my
snap together connectors at

http://www.vintageconnections.com/

and I think they are soooo much better to work with.

just my 2c