[TR] Dan Masters Wiring Harness

acey2525 at aol.com acey2525 at aol.com
Fri Oct 22 12:04:55 MDT 2010

I just wanted to add to the thread...I converted my 59 TR3A to Dan's harness
and it is the single best upgrade I have made.  I have nightmares regarding
electricity and have trouble understanding anything with a current running
through it and certainly couldn't read a schematic if you paid me but did do
the whole job myself (yes I'm still wondering how I did it.)  Dan did answered
some questions via email and the phone and soldering the bullets and taping
the wires was a b*****h but it was well worth the effort. I figured a thousand
mile journey starts with the first step so I just ripped every wire out and
took a leap of faith.   I took my time and just chunked off pieces of the
project, slow and steady, and surprisingly everything works including 4 way
flashers. I did it 5 years ago and I don't think I've even had to replace a
fuse so far.  You're going to have to convert for a generator to an alternator
and a volt to an amp meter.

Jack McMahon
Philadelphia, PA