[TR] TR3 Lower Windscreen Seal

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Sun Oct 17 16:46:33 MDT 2010

I tried that too, it doesn't work... Even though you were probably able to
slide the old one out.

Lay the seal out along the windscreen, be sure to have it facing the right
way as it is directional, against the track of the windscreen.  Then set one
side of the lip of the seal into the track and work the other in with a dull
flat screwdriver or putty knife.

It goes fast and easy, I never thought it would until I actually did it.

Enjoy!

Bill Beecher
'58 TR-3A TS30766L  "Tarbaby"
www.triumphowners.com/1566