[TR] TR3 Lower Windscreen Seal

Alex ambritts at bellsouth.net
Sun Oct 17 17:01:20 MDT 2010

Mine worked the same. I added one additional step. As you press in the edge
with a dull instrument, apply masking tape over the seal and attach the tape
to both sides of the glass. This keeps the part you just put in, in place.
Don't ask how many attempts it took to figure this one out. When done, the
tape comes right off. A little WD40 greases the entry, but use it sparingly.

Alex Manzo
59 TR3A