[TR] Installing '59 TR3A Rear interior Pannels

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Tue Oct 12 08:10:21 MDT 2010

Must be something going around with the back panels from TRF.  After sending
my back because it was too wide to fit, I still had to pull back the vinyl
and trim it to get it to snugly slide between the side panels.  TRF assures
me they are using the same guy they always have and he is using the original
TR3 patterns.

Tom, you are very right, taking your time and pre-fitting everything is the
only way to have it all come out right at the end.

Bill