[TR] Installing '59 TR3A Rear interior Pannels

tfansher at comcast.net tfansher at comcast.net
Tue Oct 12 08:46:20 MDT 2010

I just remembered that on the car with the unfinished carpet to the bottom of the rear panel, we fabricated
new clips for the bottom of the panel which we attached with rivets to the back panel (have to remove the vinyl to do this)
The clip comes down normally then there about an inch of recess in the bracket then it comes forward again to
screw into the metal floor. This was on two post 60,000 cars. Nothing was done to the brackets on the car with the
finished seam on the carpet where it meets the back panel.
Hope this helps.
Tom