[TR] TR2/3 gas tank question

Alex&Janet Thomson aljlthomson at charter.net
Thu Oct 7 05:51:34 MDT 2010

When I have to deal with old, rusty tanks in farm tractors, I use a sealer
available from a company called "The Shop". This sealer works well, seems to
resist alcohol, and keeps the strainer bowl quite clean. I'm not sure if
your tank is quite in need of this yet.

http://www.theshopproducts.com/products_gastank.html

Alex Thomson
Connecticut Triumph Register