[TR] TR2/3 gas tank question

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Wed Oct 6 13:22:42 MDT 2010

Angelo,

Not sure what the list will say as far as the best cleaning agents as I have
never had to go there with my TR3, but if you are not currently using a
replaceable cartridge in-line filter (available at any FLAPS) then I would
highly recommend you install one before you get on the road.

Bill

Bill Beecher
'58 TR-3A TS30766L  "Tarbaby"
www.triumphowners.com/1566