[TR] [6pack] Proper gearcase oil

Bill anabil007 at comcast.net
Sat Oct 2 14:23:07 MDT 2010

Good Information for 1970 ... but ... Welcome to the 21st Century ...

http://www.redlineoil.com/content/files/tech/Man%20Trans%20Lubes%20PDS%208-10.pdf

I am not being critical of anyone, but this stuff works ...  There is
a section (at the home page) for engine oil, and differential oil ...
all of which I have used for many years.

oh yeah ... I have no Redline Stock ... 8-)

--
"Thinking is the hardest work there is. That's why so few people
undertake it." - Henry Ford