[TR] TR3 Fog/Spot Lamp wiring

cfmtr3a at verizon.net cfmtr3a at verizon.net
Wed Nov 24 17:53:06 MST 2010

I wasn't going to mount them until much later - however - as I was looking at the bumper/over-riders I noticed that the overrider support tubes have holes in them (front & rear on the bottom).  Although it would be very difficult to feed wiring through them as they are - if larger it would be possible.

In its earlier incarnation - the wiring was "tied" beneath the bumper supports - routed behind the bumper & overrider to the lamps.  Very sloppy look.   The above would be a more direct route and be hidden from view except the last 3-4".

Anyone else tried it?  Any thoughts?

Carl
It is definitely looking like a car again....