[TR] TR3A control head install question

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Thu Nov 25 22:20:03 MST 2010

As were mine, I thought "What a genius to think of this"!  They slipped
right in.

If your bullets are not staggered now, rather than remove and re-attach them
in the same place, re-attach them in a staggered position so it will be easy
peasy next time.

Bill Beecher
'58 TR-3A TS30766L  "Tarbaby"
www.triumphowners.com/1566