[TR] New Water Pump

Joe DeMuth jdemuth at ties2.net
Thu Nov 4 13:43:39 MST 2010

I should have, perhaps, included more detail explaining my water pump
upgrade. When my pump blew on the way back from Thunderbay last June,
I decided that using the new design might be worth the cost. I paid
about $15 more than the Moss price for a traditional design. I was
hoping it would help keep the engine temp down, as I have always had
an overheating problem in slow traffic. And it did, a little,in slow
traffic. It takes a bit more time to get to the point at which I
switch on my electric fan. Beyond that, I don't see much difference,
but that is easily explained by the fact that the thermostat is
governing the temp under normal circumstances.