[TR] Phone Contacts

pethier at comcast.net pethier at comcast.net
Thu Nov 4 07:01:11 MST 2010

Phil Ethier
44 West Robie Street
Saint Paul MN 55107
home 651-224-3105
office 651-283-8675
cell 651-283-8675
Sue's cell 651-366-1932

I have an iPhone and a Mac laptop.  Once in a while I plug the phone into the computer and they talk to each other.  Very convenient.

All I have in my phone for you is your email.

1973 Triumph Stag LE22439UB "uncle jack"
2004 Suburban 8.1
2005 Lotus Elise
2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4
pethier [at] comcast [dot] net