[TR] Vendor Solicitation

Jerry Van Vlack jerryvv at roadrunner.com
Mon Nov 1 16:27:21 MST 2010

My thought when I suggested that it could be Moss was that Moss owned this
company and for whatever reason they don't use the Moss name on this
Canadian location. Purely speculation on my part and no idea why they would
want to do that other than having acquired a company that had good Canadian
name recognition. Perhaps someone from the Quebec Providence can shed some
light on the Company. Besides why would anyone in the States want to buy
from a Canadian outlet and have to deal with currency exchange and cross
border duties when we have excellent sources in the States. I know someone
will come up with some obscure reason just to prove me wrong but being
practical I can't think of any good reason.

Don are you out there?

JVV