[TR] Vendor Solicitation

David Ljung Madison team.net at daveola.com
Mon Nov 1 20:36:00 MST 2010

Randall says:
> However, that only shows that they got _your_ address from the archives.
> That said, I find it hard to believe that Moss would deliberately share

Not only do I agree, I can put the Moss issue to rest, I did *not*
receive the solicitation at the email address I use for Moss Motors.
The *only* version of the solicitation I received was from the
address I use solely for this list and nothing else.

Anyways, regardless of where they email address came from, they are
spammers at this point, and off my books.

Dave