[TR] Woodhead Front Shocks for TR6

Michael Marr mmarr at notwires.com
Sun May 9 12:15:40 MDT 2010

Looks like Woodhead is still araound as part of the ever-expanding (and
always surprising) Thyssen-Krupp empire:

http://www.thyssenkrupp-technologies.com/en/standorte/detail.html&orga_id=801210

I seem to recall that, back in the 60s when I still lived in England,
Woodhead were looked upon as an upgrade over the standard Armstrongs, but I
could be wrong on that count.

Mike