[TR] LAST oil leak question

terryrs at comcast.net terryrs at comcast.net
Sun May 9 11:47:54 MDT 2010

Leaks from the valve cover and sump cover are all fixed.  Whoo Hoo!

Only one remains, and I am puzzled.  It for all the world seems to be dripping from the splice joint on the steering wheel shaft.  It didn't leak there until I topped off the box through the little hole in the cover tube.  Does this make sense?  Or should I be looking for some invisible spray from the oil guage line, something like that (albeit I've looked hard with the engine running and  the only drip comes from the steering shaft).

Oh, it's nice to park in the garage on not have to lay a plywood down!

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A TS 58667
New Hampshire