[TR] Dumbfounded was TR4 Carpet gray to orange etc.

Don dkspence at telus.net
Sat May 8 15:46:58 MDT 2010

TRF sent out it's latest weekend sale on interiors so I started
getting serious on ordering a new interior.

My Car is now Westminster blue (darker than Royal Blue) and originally
had a black interior.  One of my buddies has an MGA Twin Cam done up
in a dark blue with a grey interior from Moss. I love it so went
looking for an equivalent for my TR4Asa.   TRF doesn't offer grey (or
gray) so off to the MOSS site I went.

Charcoal carpet set? check
Grey panel and vinyl trim set? check
grey rear seat kit? check
grey front seat kit?  NADA!   (Yes, I called and asked)

Me? Dumbfounded!

Beats me how they expect to sell the rest of the interior without a
seat kit.

Peter?

Anyone know of a source?