[TR] Learning to drive a standard

Bill anabil007 at comcast.net
Sun Mar 28 11:06:25 MST 2010

Both of our Children, Son and Daughter learned on a non-synchro 1st
speed Toyota FJ-55 Landcruiser, which is essentially bullet proof.
They survived, and have had several jobs that being able to easily
drive any manual, would have been denied to them otherwise.  They
were very unhappy when I insisted they learn on the FJ-55, but since
then, and a growing maturity, have admitted it was a very good thing
after all.

--
"Thinking is the hardest work there is. That's why so few people
undertake it." - Henry Ford