[TR] TR6 on TV

Chip19474 at aol.com Chip19474 at aol.com
Thu Mar 18 06:17:22 MST 2010

List,

We (believe or not, my wife actually spotted it almost as quickly as I
did!!!), spotted a red TR6 in the new TV series called Parenthood which airs on
 Tuesday evenings.

The character driving the car had his son in the passenger seat who had a
little stomach problem (threw up) in the car.  I think antique &  classic
cars are rented to movie & TV networks for shows......I  wouldn't mind having
my TR6 in a movie or as a snipet on a TV show but I'd  have to draw the line
on vomit on my nice light tan interior!!!

Chip Krout
Delaware Valley Triumphs, Ltd.
Skippack, PA
1976 TR6  CF57822U