[TR] Looking for Good Used TR4A Wire Wheel (15 x 4.5")

Ben Zwissler bjzwissler at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 20:00:22 MST 2010

I'm saving some budget $$$$ and am reusing my original wires for my
TR4A.  Four of them checked out OK but the fifth had a few broken spokes
and was quite rusty.  On trying to replace the broken spokes more broke
and I'm giving up.  I'm looking for a good used wire to fill out the
set, preferably near southern Indiana.  I hate to buy a new one, as I
hope to replace them all in a year or two after the car is fully sorted
out and my budget has recovered some.  Please let me know off list if
you have something I can use.

Thanks, Ben......

Ben Zwissler
bjzwissler at gmail.com