[TR] TR4A Hood Sticks Color FollowUp

Ben Zwissler bjzwissler at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 20:07:09 MST 2010

Thanks for all the replies on the original hood sticks color.  The
overwhelming consensus was that all original hoodsticks were a "tan"
color.  Most said this was to match the underside of the original tops.
I have two 30+ year old white tops, one that may be an original.  The
apparently original one is tan on the inside and the  aftermarket top is
black inside.  My new, white Robbins top is black inside.

After way too much thought and further consultation with my wife, I
painted the sticks black this morning.  I decided to stick with the
apparent "original intent" to match the inside of the top rather than
stay with the original color.  Now I just have to install it.....

Ben.....

--
Ben Zwissler
bjzwissler at gmail.com