[TR] long TR4 inlet manifold in a TR3A/B ?

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 18:31:41 MST 2010

Oh my.. a voice from the distant past!

I just did a quick rough comparison and it looks to me like the TR3
manifold is 3.75" v the TR4's 5.125" -- a lot of extra distance to
squeeze in there.

By 'wedge the carb side' are you referring to the need to get the H6
carb at the correct angle (since the TR4 manifold presents a nearly
vertical surface)?

Sounds to me like you're going to end up with a 'power bulge' someplace.

Geo