[TR] Something odd (and off-topic) has happened

terryrs at comcast.net terryrs at comcast.net
Tue Mar 16 15:30:45 MST 2010

>This morning the sky is an unusual color, something people used to
>call blue. B And I fear that were I to step outside I would get dry
>instead of wet. B Even worse, the wetland in the back yard is starting
>to diminish. B I do hope the state EPA won't blame me. B For a few days
>we had lake-front property, and I do hope the city won't re-value it
>accordingly. B Maybe they won't notice before the lake goes away. B Now
>if only the sump pumps would stop cycling every 20 seconds...

Oh thou of little faith!B  In New Hampshire we call that one-morning phenomon
"summer."B  Rest assured that it is indeed only a morning's worth of
unpleasantness and that hearty weather will return on the morrow.

New England, not for the faint-hearted.B  Uh, only for the faint-brained.

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A