[TR] Something odd (and off-topic) has happened

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Tue Mar 16 07:25:44 MST 2010

Sounds like Triumph season is just around the corner.  I can see the dirt in
my yard peaking out from under the snow for the first time since December
and my road to the highway is 'almost' snow-free!!!

Just a reminder: If you are like me and canceled your liability insurance
for your TR over the winter months DO NOT FORGET to call your agent before
you get out for that first drive of 2010.

Happy motoring,

Bill Beecher
'58 TR-3A TS/30766 L (rolling restoration) www.triumphowners.com/1566