[TR] unknown bolts for adjustable rollbar

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Mon Mar 8 22:29:09 MST 2010

Those are the anchor bolts for the straps that hold your gas tank, should be
two more like it in the trunk just on the gas tank side of the rear
partition.

I am no roll-bar expert, and hopefully someone will chime in here, but I
should think that you would go all the way through to the frame to anchor it
securely.

Bill

Bill Beecher
'58 TR-3A TS/30766 L (rolling restoration) www.triumphowners.com/1566