[TR] Spitfire Question on Stromberg

Andrew Mace herald948 at aol.com
Sat Mar 6 08:20:22 MST 2010

 Gary, something is definitely off there, as the Spitfire choke SHOULD work as
any other: pull out for a cold start, and push fully home for normal running.

As I really don't know much about how the choke works on a Stromberg, I'm
copying some e-mail Triumph lists in hopes that someone else can advise.

NOTE: Please make sure to copy Gary on your replies.

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph
Herald engine with wings.

Triumph 10 / Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph
Register: http://www.vtr.org

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph Herald
Database: http://triumph-herald.us