[TR] License Plate Replication

Nolan opposumking at verizon.net
Fri Jun 25 09:08:10 MDT 2010

http://cr8apl8.easystorecreator.com/items/cruise-the-usa-plate-styles/california-/list.htm?1=1

And for those who are sure it's illegal,
The California DMV has finally acknowedged us and is allowing us to make
100% legal replacement license plates! As of March 1st, 2008 we will be able
to recreate an old California license plate using the exact font the State
of California uses on their plates ... under the following conditions: you
must have legal owner rights to the plate you wish to duplicate - or you may
duplicate a cleared plate after receiving a clean clearance from the DMV.
This applies to our fiberglass reenforced plates as well as our .30 gage
metal plates.