[TR] '3a Alternator conversion...

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 09:46:32 MDT 2010

On 6/14/10, David Templeton <davidt at opentext.com> wrote:
> It was completely rebuilt when I put the car together in '02 so there would
> be less than 10K kms on it.  I do want to add a radio.  So are you saying I
> should have no issues :-)

I think I have similar current demands incl radio, tape deck & H4
headlamps and I have never had an issue with the dynamo keeping up.
My night driving is seldom more than an hour or two and perhaps that
depletes the battery some but with most of my driving in dry daytime
conditions it recovers fine.

Perhaps the issue is your battery -- does it also date from '02?

Geo