[TR] '3a Alternator conversion...

David Templeton davidt at opentext.com
Tue Jun 15 10:01:54 MDT 2010

Geo,

The battery was new at the restoration ( she has not been driven in 4+
yrs :-( so it will be replaced ), as for the night, yeah being in the
northern reaches, night driving is more prevalent especially in spring
and fall obviously :-)

Now, that being said, if I was driving all day then the battery was well
charged etc, stop and go, short trips etc, not so good.  Big a$$ stock
starter comes to mind at that point :-)

David