[TR] UK Cottages & Villages (was Re: A milestone)

Wayne Lee wayne at motorcarriage.com
Mon Jun 14 08:19:55 MDT 2010

Hi Chip,

   Morse was set in the mid 80's to early 90's. Midsomer Murders was set
even later. One
episode in particular (Midsomer Murders) features a Pimento Red TR6 quite
prominently as the
Car of one of the prime suspects, or perpetrator, I forget. You're right,
great stuff to watch.

   I've copied many to DVD etc. One of the best for this is the old Saint
series. A lot of Cars
and Countryside in those. I was watching one I had on my computer the other
day from the Saint
Season 2. In black and white, episode" The Elusive Ellshaw" features an
early Spitfire that actually
manages to get away from the Saint's P1800 with the help of a Train Crossing
and such.

Cheers,
Wayne
64 TR4