[TR] Powdercoating Wheels

GHaynesTR4 at aol.com GHaynesTR4 at aol.com
Sat Jul 31 08:48:21 MDT 2010

Carl, et al,
Just checked with my powdercoater about the color he uses to match the
original Dunlop wheel finish. He doesn't think it has an RAL number but he buys
it from Cardinal Finishing, Number GRO-6.   He then sprays   CL-1.5
semigloss clear on them.   This is also available from Cardinal.   Apparently
Cardinal is a world-wide supplier of power finishes.   I was very appreciative of
my guy's willingness to share this info with everyone.   Please have him do
the job for you if you are anywhere near Palmyra, New York!
George