[TR] [6pack] Stags at the Kastner Cup Races in Topeka Kansas USA August 19-22

n197tr4 at cs.com n197tr4 at cs.com
Sun Jul 25 15:34:01 MDT 2010

Glenn,

 Your timing to mention this FOT Kastner Cup event couldnt be any better.

I wanted 'uncle jack' as the honorary pace car as a tribute to my long time
friend. Mr. Ethier has another event on his schedule that he doesnt want to
miss. I understand that.

However, it would be cool to have a gathering of Stags with us.

We have a number of features planned that will appeal to everyone.

Ramada Inn has very special rates available. Cheaper than Super 8, I hear.

Entertainment on Saturday night. Live music by Soul to Soul out of Texas.

You get a herd of stags to come and we will pay special attention to you.

Kas, of course will be there.

Some other folks of TRIUMPH racing history will be there telling stories of
racing in the 50s.

VTR is going to have something special going on in the paddock as well as a
deluxe poster for the second year.

Suitable for autographing by Kas and Sam....and then frame it.

We are honoring Sam Halkias and he will have the SCCA TR6 Champ Car on display
and driving his vintage TR6.

In the field of entries there may be as many as 18 TR4s...the biggest showing
of TR4s that I am aware of.

This event is about Triumphs, for Triumph people.  Triumphs will be the
stars.

Gate is inexpensive for the weekend.

We have a great T-SHIRT with Sam Halkias on it. We are going to offer it to
all Triumph guys....$12.50 I think.

This is an opportunity for central states TRIUMPHS to participate in what is
usually held on either coast.  2011 is west and 2012 will be east..........

VENDOR and AUTOJUMBLE activity. Rent a vendor space for $100 and get passes,
then sell off some of spares...get some guys together and do it.

Let me know, so we can plan for you. Join us in the paddock!

Thanks Glenn,

Joe Alexander
FOT